Frequently Asked Questions
What is IsiNet?
IsiNet provides convenient online access to your personal or business accounts held at NBV. Using your unique Username and Password, you can perform banking transactions online, whenever you want and from wherever you are in the world, from any PC that has Internet access. Just go to www.nbv.vu and select the IsiNet button, or go directly to online.nbv.vu.
Once registered, you can log in to your IsiNet account where you can view balances, create and print statements, download transaction data, transfer funds between bank accounts, create standing orders and pay others.
You can transfer funds between your own accounts or to the NBV account of a third-party. You can also transfer funds across different currencies.
Is IsiNet secure? Will my money be safe?
IsiNet employs international-standard security features for Internet Banking. For details, click on the ‘IsiNet Security Features’.
How do I register for IsiNet?
- Browse to to www.nbv.vu and select the IsiNet button. Alternatively, browse directly to online.nbv.vu.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ tag.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Click on ‘Next Step’.
- Select four different Security Questions and provides answers for these.
- Choose a Username and Password. IsiNet will tell you if the Username you have chosen already exists. Should you get this message you will need to choose another Username. You must remember your Username and Password, as you need them each time you log in to IsiNet.
- Select 3 security images. You must remember these security images, as you need them each time you log in to IsiNet.
- Interpret and type-in the two ‘captcha’ cursive-script images, as displayed. If you can’t read what is displayed, press on the refresh button and a new image will appear.
- Print the registration form.
- Sign the registration form then either fax (+678 27227), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or deliver to our nearest branch.
- You will be given a Reference Number at the end of the registration process. Keep this handy as it will assist if you need to contact the Bank regarding your application.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your registration has been approved and processed.
What is ‘captcha’ and why it is necessary?
Captcha is a security measure that prevents ‘malware’ infections from trying to submit an application.
I can't read the captcha cursive-script images!
If you can't read what is displayed, press on the refresh button and a new image will appear.
I forgot my Password! I forgot my Security Images!
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ tag from the IsiNet login screen.
- You will be prompted for your Username and the 4 Security Questions. You need to answer these correctly before you are able to create a new Password and Security Images.
- Your old Password and Security Images will be immediately disabled.
- Your new Password and Security Images will not be enabled automatically – IsiNet bank staff will contact you for confirmation before this is activated.
How do I add an account to my IsiNet list of accounts?
To add an account you would need to fill in the appropriate Amendment forms, which can be obtained from the login screen. Please fill it in indicating the account(s) you would like to include with your IsiNet.
Is there a user manual to assist me?
Who do I contact for IsiNet assistance?
Phone: 22201 ext 501
Email: email@example.com Visit: NBV, Rue de Paris, Port Vila